The Vestal Senior Citizen Club and the
Broome County Office for Aging are working together to create a
comfortable atmosphere where you can join the fun and meet new friends.
The Club is committed to education, recreation and service to
our community on behalf of our seniors.
Monthly Club Meetings:
Business meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of each month (or as close to
that date as possible).
Members are encouraged to attend these business meetings.
Board Members and Officers are elected from, and by, the Club Membership.
You are eligible if you are 55 years or older, regardless of your residence.
Dues are $5.00 per calendar year.
The Club always welcomes new members and appreciates any suggestions for improvement.
Club sponsored activities are generally for members only (eg.,
parties, etc.) and usually require advanced ticket purchase.
Current Board Members & Officers:
- President - Joyce Kretzer
- 1st Vice President - Nettie Lukovich
- 2nd Vice President - Ruth Leonard
- Recording Secretary - Jan Cole
- Corresponding Secretary - Marlene Toth
- Treasurer - Tom Boslet
- Assistant Treasurer - Barbara Holmes
- Board Members at Large:
3 Yr - Jean Pitely; 2 Yr - Renee Bixby; 1 Yr - Dave Leonard
- Membership Chairperson - Betty Shears
- Travel Chairperson - Mary Ann Sacharov